You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall go well with you. Psalm 128:2

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

Hi everyone!  Can you believe it?!  It is now 2016!  I don't know about you, but there are a lot of changes I want to make this year.  Among others, I hope to be more active on my blog. 

And since this is National Papercrafting Month, this will be a great time to start sharing more layouts 

 


and cardmaking projects.

 
 
 
One more major thing I will attempt to do this year is to buy less scrapbook supplies and use what I have in my stash this year.  (Did I really just announce that to the world!?!)  The fact of the matter is that I have a miniature craft store in my crafting room!  I'm sure a lot of you can relate but it is getting to the point where I can't concentrate on my projects for seeing the closet and drawers bursting at the seams with supplies!lol
 
So, let's see how creative I can be in using just what I have in my craftroom.  If you would like to join me in this quest to buy less and use what you have more often, leave me a comment and let me know how you are doing and  I will keep you posted on my progress also.  It will be neat to see how I pull this off because I LOVE TO BUY SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES!!!
 
In the meantime, HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR!!
Debra :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment