You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall go well with you. Psalm 128:2

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Coloring Studio


If you want to find a way to relax from the comforts of your home, try coloring!!  As we all know, adult coloring books are all the rage now!  I've bought a few but one that is quickly becoming my favorite is The Coloring Studio by Stampington & Company!  This was the first page and, trust me, the rest of the book does not disappoint! 

The drawings are so different yet so appealing.  I've used colored pencils and markers so far and absolutely love the results.  I got this book at Barnes and Noble but you can also get it online at Stampington & Co.

I'm posting the ones I'm very happy with on my Instagram - @happyscrapn48 - so check them out!  Debra :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment