You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall go well with you. Psalm 128:2

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Christmas...

...IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!  Can you believe it!  This is the first day of November and it is sooo hard to believe that we can officially say that Christmas is next month!

I apologize for the lack of communication last month but this little elf has been busy preparing for the annual craft fair that will be held in the Boonsboro Ruritan Club in a couple of weeks.


This is one of the MANY cards that I have been working on.  

I love this time of year.  It makes me so thankful to have my family around to celebrate the holidays with.  I saw one of my cousins today and it was just so good to be able to sit down and talk with her.  We haven't been able to do that for over a year.  

I know it's early for "resolutions" but from now on I am going to make seeing extended family a top priority.  Life is so very short and we shouldn't miss an opportunity to let our loved ones know how much we love them.  

I challenge each of you to use this month to reconnect with a loved one that you haven't seen in awhile and to be grateful for the MANY blessings that God has given us.  You'll be so glad you did!

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment