You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall go well with you. Psalm 128:2

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Mojo Monday 482


Hello friends!  I've finally gotten a card ready to enter into a Mojo Monday challenge.  It has been awhile.


I'm in my craft room trying to keep my germs to myself - I've got something and it's driving me insane! - so I started going through my things and found this cute stamp set I got from Paperwishes a few years ago.  I think they still sell it.  It's Janie's Girlfriends - Our Friendship.  I colored the girls with Spectrum Noir markers.  The paper is from HOTP Red Velvet Artful Card set. 


I loved the friends so much I had to try them in another color.  This time I colored them with Spectrum Noir Essential colored pencils.  I was tickled to find patten paper and ink to match the dresses' colors.  I have a bad habit of coloring the outfits first and then hunting feverishly to find the right color paper!

1 comment:

  1. Too sweet! Love your little girl pair. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete