You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall go well with you. Psalm 128:2

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February 2017 Stamp of the Month

I am so excited to announce that I am a consultant with Close To My Heart again!!  My first scrapbooking love.  I tried another company and it was nice...but it wasn't CTMH.  So, I am so glad to be associated with this beautiful company again and can't wait to share all of the new and exciting things that are going on with CTMH, especially all of the cool new products!  For now, let me start by sharing the adorable February Stamp of the Month...

Stamps
S1702 - Easter Bunny

ADORABLE, RIGHT!

And check out these beautiful projects...



I really look forward to sharing all the wonderful ideas and products that Close To My Heart has to offer.  Until then, keep scrappin' and be blessed!  Debra 


No comments:

Post a Comment