You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall go well with you. Psalm 128:2

Monday, January 30, 2017

CHEER!


I am stuck home today without a voice!  I've had laryngitis for the last two days.  So, I thought I'd let my fingers do the talking.  This is a picture from my newest coloring book and I used Spectrum Noir professional colored pencils - Essentials!  :-).  It took me back to my short-lived JV cheerleading days. (The season was cut short due to bad weather and frequent game cancellations.  They cut the JV games in order to get the varsity games in before the season was over!)  I went to Gretna High School - GO HAWKS!  Our colors were blue, gold and white and the wonderful cheer was BLUE GOLD AND WHITE...YOU SHO' LOOK GOOD TONIGHT!  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment